Time tracking report cross project or by custom filter

clair clark October 4, 2012

We operate using release schedules, each release consists of many software products.

Therefore January release, could consist of project A, B and D

February release, could consist of project B, D and F

The time tracking report per project provides the exact information we need to monitor if we are on track for a release and how accurate we were per issue.

However - I cannot use this as it is per project.

Is there a way the time tracking report can use a custom filter - or can be used for multiple projects?

Is there a plug in that meets these needs (I have looked but cant find one)

Any help would be very gratefully received.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2013

Hey there, Clair.

A good plugin that might be able to cater for your need is the JIRA Timesheet Reports and Gadgets Plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/jira-timesheet-plugin) that might be able to cater for this requirement that you have. I came across the following question that is pretty similar to what you would like to achieve:

Hope this helps a bit!

Warm regards,

Danial

Daniele Tagliani June 8, 2021

Hello Danial, we're using the Timesheet Reports and Gadgets Plugin (v4.2.7) but i can't found the possibility to run a cross-projects "Time Tracking Report". Any suggestions? 

Thank you so much in advance!

Daniele

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2021

Hi Danny,

I think Time Tracking Report is something else, not related to Timesheet Reports and Gadgets plugin. In the plugin reports (Timesheet, Project Pivot), you can add Time Tracking additional field, and select multiple projects, to get the cross-projects report.

Thank you.

0 votes
tapas b August 26, 2013

I am getting an issue with Project Pivot Report (version : 2.5.4)- Report displaying a time spent by users over a specified period. I am looking for additional fields like due date, project to show up in the report but the reports shows results without due date , project and other details.

Can you please help on getting this rectified.

Thanks

Deleted user January 13, 2015

You should ask a question to get an answer. Noone will look at this because it is an answer to a question someone else has asked. And it has nothing to do with the time tracking report ...

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2021

Hi,

It should be possible to add Due Date, Project in Additional Fields report option.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer