Ticket Work log show incorrect timestamp

MatsW
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 29, 2022

When I add time to Time tracking in a ticket and enable Work log in ticket Activity, then the timestamp of when I added the time is incorrect. It seems like the time logged is used as timestamp rouned up to next hour.

Logs below was added just 30 minutes ago. This bug makes it very hard to follow what time has been added.

jira.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Wojciech Wardaszko _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2022

Hi :)

Have you tried clicking on the "x hours ago" text field? 

It should switch to a precise time and date when clicked.

Hope that helps!

MatsW
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2022

Format changes but absolute times are still incorrect. 
Now they show some time t - work-time-logged instead. Times below were logged within 20 minutes, but acc to the log were the hours registrered over a time period of several hours. 

There is a bug in the logic for showing the work log. 

image.png

Wojciech Wardaszko _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2022

This looks like something I'd discuss with the Atlassian Support Team. They should be able to review the logs and check what's wrong.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events