Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

This site requires authentication in Jira

Annotation 2020-07-13 095013.pngI got this info in bitbucket and I am an admin in Jira but could not find where to go to authenticate access.

3 answers

0 votes

I had the same problem and followed this guide (a few times) and then finally it worked.

For me it seemed like a issue of having the same tabs (Jira) opened in the same browser that blocked the authentification to go through. 

https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/connect-bitbucket-cloud-to-jira-software-cloud/

After login by same User id and as a admin with same browser also ,still same issue

0 votes

Hi @Radek Dering ,

When you are integrating Bitbucket Cloud with JIRA Cloud, please make sure that you are an admin on both sites and are logged in via the same browser, so when Bitbucket redirects you to authenticate and grant access in JIRA, you should be authenticated(in JIRA) with the same email as Bitbucket Cloud. 

Hi @Swetha Boyapati  we are also having this issue, we have two Jira sites and for both Jira sites we are using same email as in bitbucket. It shows connect button for one of the JIRA sites however we want the second site to be connected as it has the correct URL. Please advice

@Swetha Boyapati

would  be  very useful if you could past some links on how to verify the steps your are quoting, since it seems it is very easy to resolve but some (like me) still having issues to resolve it.

thanks,

Like Sanka Insomphou likes this

Suggest an answer