The checking code (6 numbers) don't work

Kaposi Viktória January 13, 2020

Hi, after reinstallation  my colleauge's computer, she is not able to connect to our JIRA card again. After receiving the 6 number code she is not able to type it into the screen.

What can be the problem?

Thanks Viki

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hello @Kaposi Viktória ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community, and I will be happy to help out but I'm not fulling understanding the question.  To get a better understanding of the issue I need a little clarification.

When you noted your colleague:

is not able to connect to our JIRA card again. After receiving the 6 number code she is not able to type it into the screen.

Are you saying you are having trouble entering Card details for payment options for the site, or are you saying that you are trying to reset the users password to log in?

If you are having an issue entering payment details you will want to reach out to the Customer Advocates team by creating a request at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/, so we can take a closer look at what is occuring.

For password reset issues, you flagged this question as an "Unknown hosting type" and for password reset options options the steps will be different depending on your hosting platform either a Jira Cloud instance or a self hosted Jira Server install.

To tell if you are on Jira Cloud the instance is hosted by Atlassian directly and every instance will have a URL on a "atlassian.net" domain but if you are on the server self installed platform it will be either a custom domain or the direct IP address of the server the application is hosted from. So first can you confirm which platform as on the Server Platform, there are several different configuration approaches and depending on the layout.

Regards,
Earl

Kaposi Viktória January 15, 2020

Hi @Earl McCutcheon ,

thanks for your help, finally we solved the problem. It was not about with the card details. It was a simple login problem.

Viki

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Hi Viki,

Thanks for the confirmation, and I'm glad to hear you got it all sorted out.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events