Sum of Estimated time on Epics

I have not broken up the project into sprints, I just want a sum of the estimated time I have entered for each story, preferably by Epic. No work has been logged yet, just want an idea of the time estimated for the entire project.

4 answers

I think the plugin "Epic Sum Up" is exactly what you need!
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aptis.plugins.epicSumUp

Hi

thanks for your plugin and I see it. But I need sum of Original Estimate in order to use it with BigPicture Gantt Plugin. Do you have any solution in order to copy the aggregated time to Original Estimate field s of Epics?

There's a free plugin called SumUp which shows you the total days for any filter results.

So you can just search for "project = [project name]" and the totals for each column in your filter results will show up at the bottom.

Even if you have more than 100 results, say you have 500 tasks in your project, the total for the 500 tasks will show at the bottom of the screen. Below is an example for one of my projects, showing originial estimate, remaining estimate and time spent:sumup example

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.cps.sumUp

In RapidBoard I see the totals per epic, still would be nice to see grand totals, but a spreadsheet worked for now.

I need a help please!
i need a generic groovy script for Total!! estimate on an epic in JIRA, including childes (issues & sub tusk)

i know there is an add-one but ineed only a working groovy script.

thx smile

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Meet the AUG leaders of Northern Virginia

@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....

125 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you