Suddenly my dashboard is throwing error .

Akshay Laykar December 10, 2018

Hi, 

Since today morning few dashboards have throwing error as "

Unfortunately, one or more of your preferences are now unavailable. Please update your preferences, or remove gadget by clicking delete from the title bar above.

An error occurred while generating the response." Recreated filter and even dashboard but the error message continuous to occur.

Error.png

3 answers

0 votes
Gerard Nieuwstad December 10, 2018

We have the same problem since today. It seems the problem only occurs for Pie Chart Gadgets on the Dashboards.

I've checked the settings for sharing the filters and these are correct. It was working also before without making any changes to the setup.

Is this a bug in JIRA Cloud at this moment and when will this be fixed?

Best regards,

Gerard

0 votes
Aakash T December 10, 2018

@Akshay Laykar,

I'm experiencing the same issue, it seems JIRA's gadget REST API, /rest/gadget/1.0/statistics?filterId=10150&statType=assignees, is behaving differently, for us it returns 404 for the Pie chart however /rest/gadget/1.0/statistics?jql=filter%3D10150&statType=assignees returns correct data when I hit this URL in browser. I think the problem is at JIRA's end and might be fixed soon. We can wait for some time otherwise we can report it to Atlassian.

Akshay Laykar December 10, 2018

@Aakash T yes the issue is only with Pie Chart gadget and may be its problem from Jira's end. Lets wait for some time and see if they fix it. 

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2018

@Yogesh Mude, No, this is not the case, something went wrong at JIRA's end. Pie Chart gadget has problem specifically.

Like Akshay Laykar likes this
Gerard Nieuwstad December 10, 2018

It's working again. I think they fixed the bug.

Like # people like this

@Gerard NieuwstadYes, it's working now. :)

Suggest an answer