Subtasks no longer showing link to parent?

Pete Hall September 24, 2019

Has Atlassian removed the link to the parent that typically existed in the top left of my subtasks? This has made it unnecessarily difficult to navigate back and forth between them in my queries. It is still there for top-level stories/bugs to their assigned epics. I'm frustrated that this is no longer there and I'm not seeing an intuitive replacement for its function. Am I missing something here?

The attachments show a QA subtask without the link and below that a top level bug with an epic attached.

Thanks

JiraQuestion.PNGJiraQuestion2.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2019

Hey @Pete Hall ,

Yeah, even we are experiencing the same issue yesterday and opened a request(https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73038) with Atlassian for the same. 

But when we see today, we were able to view the parent link as usually, this might be because of new changes happening in Atlassian cloud.

--Ravya

Pete Hall September 25, 2019

Excellent. I just logged in this morning and also see that functionality has returned. Thanks!

Suggest an answer