Structure plugin not enabling properly

Nancy Bennett May 30, 2013

I installed the ALMworks' Structure plugin in my self hosted Jira instance on an evaluation license and it is not working properly, here is what I have observed (I am running Jira 5.1.1.. Structure 2.3.0 Jira 5)

1.)Jira’s UPM says that the plugin installed successfully. The plugin is disabled initially.

2.)I go to enable the plugin and I get a message saying that it is successfully enabled so when I go to the Jira user interface I can see that the plugin is not working (there is no sign of it working in the interface and no errors)

3.)When I return to the admin interface in Jira the plugin is now disabled (assuming it never really enabled in the first place). When I try to re-enable it the same thing happens, it appears to enable fine, but it doesn’t work and then I return to the admin interface to see it is actually disabled.

Also, when I try to configure the plugin and I get a 404 error message.

Anyone else have any problems like this?

3 answers

0 votes
Nancy Bennett June 6, 2013

Igor- thank you. I will try that if needed. I am actually upgrading my Jira instance tonight and I will see if this issue persist after upgrade. I am very excited to use this plugin so either way I will get it to work!

0 votes
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2013

Nancy, please check this article - https://wiki.almworks.com/x/zwqf

You'll need to take a look at the server configuration and the log files. If that doesn't help, please collect a Support ZIP (Use Administration | System | Atlassian Support Tools menu) and send it to support@almworks.com for further analysis.

Thanks!
Igor

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2013

Odd behavior - for something like this, I would reach out to the vendor directly. They will also appreciate that, honestly.

Here's AlmWorks support JIRA -

https://jira.almworks.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Suggest an answer