Structure plugin and remote links

I would like to know if current release from Structure plugin supports remote links, i.e., in the structure I can show issues linked to/from another jira instance (connected throught Application Links).

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
2 votes

Hello Adolfo,

At the moment, a structure can only contain issues from the local instance. It cannot contain remote issues or other documents. We are planning a major improvement to Structure sometime later, which will allow it to contain all kind of things - perhaps including remote issues. (ETA is unknown yet.)

Kind regards,
Igor

0 votes
Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team May 05, 2013

Hey there, Adolfo.

As far as I am concerned, there is no actual documentation that state that the current verison actually caters from Remote Links, at least from the release notes that I am referring to for version 2.2.1 release notes (https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Structure+2.2.1+Release+Notes). You should try to contact the vendor to ask them whether there is actually a feature for his or whether they schedule to have this functionality in the future release of the plugin. Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

22,439 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you