Structure: Cannot reorder Epics

Jennifer Cinotto November 25, 2019

I created a structure but cannot manually drag and drop the Epics around like I can for the Features within the Epics. Can someone point out what I am doing wrong or why this is not working? I need to put the Epics in priority order. Thanks!

Structure pic.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Egor Tasa [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2020

Hi Jennifer,

It seems I am quite late to find this request and maybe the issue has been resolved already. Let me post the reply still, in case someone is looking for similar solution. The lock displayed in front of PORTF-52 issue means that the issue cannot be edited and its children cannot be rearranged - there is a checkbox Require Edit Issue permission on parent issue to rearrange sub-issues in the structure's configuration, that controls this type of behavior.

Regards,
Egor Tasa

ALM Works

Jennifer Cinotto February 19, 2020

Thank you! You are correct! Once my access was updated to edit the other project issue types, I could then reorder in structure.

Suggest an answer