Story maps plugin cannot be accessed within the Jira app

Marc Mucha January 28, 2020

Hi there,

we are using the Story Maps plugin/app from easy agile with our Jira. Fine.
I just switched to the Jira App on my MacBook but I cannot find or access the plugin or any other plugin from within the app. Is there a way to use the plugins wit the app?

Am I missing some configuration?

Regards
Marc

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Teagan
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 28, 2020

Hi @Marc Mucha

My name is Teagan and I am a Product Manager at Easy Agile, the creators of Easy Agile User Story Maps. 

Unfortunately Jira Cloud for Mac does not support the integration of Marketplace apps which is why you won't be able to access Easy Agile User Story Maps.

We will keep you posted on any progress/update from Atlassian here. 

Thanks Marc,
Teagan Harbridge 
Product Manager - Easy Agile 

Marc Mucha January 29, 2020

Hi @Teagan 

thanks for your reply. Maybe that will work in the future...

Best

Marc

0 votes
Kathryn Choi September 14, 2020

Hi, @Marc Mucha  I have the same problem - Story Map option has disappeared after my company migrated to JIRA cloud.  However, I am not using a Mac, but a windows laptop.  How can I configure this add-on??  Thanks.

Marc Mucha September 14, 2020

@Kathryn Choi 
I've switched back to the browser. I think it's the same behavior on Windows systems. Sorry, but I can't offer a better solution...

Kathryn Choi September 14, 2020

Thanks, @Marc Mucha , I checked internally and my company has just decided no longer to support this add-in :(

Suggest an answer