• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Story maps plugin cannot be accessed within the Jira app

Hi there,

we are using the Story Maps plugin/app from easy agile with our Jira. Fine.
I just switched to the Jira App on my MacBook but I cannot find or access the plugin or any other plugin from within the app. Is there a way to use the plugins wit the app?

Am I missing some configuration?

Regards
Marc

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Marc Mucha

My name is Teagan and I am a Product Manager at Easy Agile, the creators of Easy Agile User Story Maps. 

Unfortunately Jira Cloud for Mac does not support the integration of Marketplace apps which is why you won't be able to access Easy Agile User Story Maps.

We will keep you posted on any progress/update from Atlassian here. 

Thanks Marc,
Teagan Harbridge 
Product Manager - Easy Agile 

Hi @Teagan  

thanks for your reply. Maybe that will work in the future...

Best

Marc

0 votes

Hi, @Marc Mucha  I have the same problem - Story Map option has disappeared after my company migrated to JIRA cloud.  However, I am not using a Mac, but a windows laptop.  How can I configure this add-on??  Thanks.

@Kathryn Choi 
I've switched back to the browser. I think it's the same behavior on Windows systems. Sorry, but I can't offer a better solution...

Thanks, @Marc Mucha , I checked internally and my company has just decided no longer to support this add-in :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you