Story Points missing from all issue types

Deepalee Joshi October 18, 2019

I can no longer can see the story points in the issue type ticket, active board and backlog.  It was there a few days ago and then suddenly disappeared.  I checked the project settings and the story point field is included in the scheme.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2019

@Deepalee Joshi 

Sometimes glitches happen. If you don't see them back by tomorrow, please let us know and we will share the link to open a ticket with Atlassian.

Time by time I see questions from Cloud Users here reporting some issues that get resolved by themselves. Especially if the user didn't make any change that triggered this behavior.

Best,

Fadoua

Deepalee Joshi October 21, 2019

Thanks Faduoa.  The issue still persists.  I've opened a ticket with Atlassian.

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2019

@Deepalee Joshi  thanks for the update! Don't forget to share the issue  behind the problem so that other users can benefit from it in the future.

Best,

Fadoua

Deepalee Joshi October 21, 2019

I'm not sure how the issue was fixed, but the story point field is now appearing in Jira.  Either Atlassian fixed something, or our Jira administrator fixed the issue.  Sorry I can't share more details on how to resolve.  If I learn anything new, I'll be sure to share here.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2019

The main thing is that you can do your job since the Story Points are back. Thank you for accepting my answer @Deepalee Joshi !

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer