Standard trial started on its own?

Stavros Kallenos April 28, 2024

On Friday 26/04 i was sent 1 email about joining Jira service management and starting a free standard plan trial.

Is there a way to find out what happened? we're 4 users on the site, 2 admins, We did not activated standard plan so why did I get both of those emails? 

2 answers

0 votes
Stavros Kallenos April 29, 2024

Ιt was activated by its own as i added 4 user(agents) in Jira Service Management and the maximum for the free plan is 3.  You can cancel it through admin portal

0 votes
Ben Finn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2024

It possible someone activated it by accident. Atlassian makes it very easy to start (for obvious business reasons). This has happened twice to me. Both times I was able to get a response with details from the Atlassian billing team. For one I got a Confluence standard trial disabled and was able to request it later if needed. Good luck.

Stavros Kallenos April 29, 2024

Thank you for your prompt response. I think it was activated by its own as i added 4 user(agents) in Jira Service Management and the maximum for the free plan is 3. I managed to cancel it.

Ben Finn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2024

That makes sense. The reason I reached out to Billing was to find out who started it/how and to make sure that we kept the option for the free trial later.  

Like Stavros Kallenos likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events