Specific user doesn't receive JIRA's e-mail notifications

Rajesh Penumadhi May 18, 2021

Hi Team, I having the same problem. I am not receiving Jira -Email notification. Could you please help?  Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2021

Hello @Rajesh Penumadhi,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking your email address on our tools, I couldn’t find any blocks or bounces, but it shows the following error:

554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy

With this said, it’s necessary to talk to the IT department of your company for them to whitelist our domains and IPs and also check what is blocking only Jira notifications from being delivered. 

As far as I can see, Confluence notifications are being delivered correctly. 

Kind regards,
Angélica

Rajesh Penumadhi May 20, 2021

Started getting Email notification but we haven't done anything from our end(either I didn't report it to IT department or whitelist domains). Not sure how it started working. Did you done anything from your end?

Thanks,

Rajesh

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2021

Hi Rajesh,

I’m glad to hear that it’s working again.

I removed all bounces and blocks from your domain, but I checked your email first and there were no bounces. Maybe the tool wasn’t filtering properly and your email address was listed too and I ended up removing the bounce.

Suggest an answer