Smart filter visibility

Jukka Lahti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 14, 2022

I have created a dashboard showing rich filter gadgets. I have shared this to my colleague and he is able to see it and edit it. I have also done a smart filter for it. The question is that what could be the reason why he is not able to see the selected smart filter values. He can see the smart filter itself but not the correct values in it. All the access rights to dashboard, JIRA filters etc. are correct. Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2022

Hi @Jukka Lahti ,

Do I understand correctly that you are using the 'Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards' app?

is it possible to add some screenshots of the configuration of the relevant Rich filter to your question?

Regards, Marco

Jukka Lahti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 15, 2022

Sorry this was resolved already. There was however one more JIRA search which wasn't shared. Anyways thanks for answering.

Like Marco Brundel likes this

Suggest an answer