Single dashboard from different JIRA instances

Roberto Ialino February 1, 2019

Hi community,

Here at work, we have different JIRA instances (both cloud and server solutions with different clients) with some projects inside them. We'd like to have a single dashboard (as much visual and coloured as possible, maybe a Kanban board would be enough) that shows all the issues just raised, in progress and pending over all the JIRA instances (all projects), in order to reduce our reaction times (as a support team in the company) and to get an immediate feedback without having to switch all times from a board to another, resulting in a loss of time.

I've tried to do a little research but before trying on my own I wanted to ask you directly here, hoping this finds a more reliable answer.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrey Dekhtyar _Rozdoum_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 1, 2019

Hi @Roberto Ialino

Looks like what you are trying to achieve is directly addressed by our addon - Watchtower for Jira. It explicitly address consolidating data from different Jiras into one agile board. 

Alternative approach might be setting up Jira to Jira sync, but that would be another order of complexity

Hope this helps. If you see need for a demo - feel free to book time

Andrey

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2019

@Roberto Ialino

Very interesting question I have to admit!

My guessing is what you are trying to do is not feasible as your dashboards are based on  JQL queries results from inside the instance.

However let me tag a person who is very knowledgeable @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- can you please assist.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer