Showing the customer at the satisfaction rate report

Rodriguez_ Jhon Ronald September 9, 2022

Is there any way to show the field to identify who customer rated for the satisfaction report?

1 answer

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2022

Can you clarify what you mean?  The Ticket Creator (reporter) is the one who will get the CSAT survey, so they're the one who rated someone.

In the Satisfaction report, there is no way to expose that information. The Customer Satisfaction report only allows you to specify a date range.
You'd have to make a custom dashboard to see that, and probably would require some add-ons to make a visually similar report.

This is possibly done for Privacy reasons (I'm almost sure it is)

Bailey Hecksel April 21, 2023

It doesn't make sense that this was done for privacy reasons, as you can still click in the ticket link within the report to see who the customer/reporter is.

I wish Atlassian would support better satisfaction reporting, or include satisfaction data as filterable fields so we could at least make our own "reports" from filters.

Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2023

Only if you have the permission to view that info, but yah - I don't disagree.

Like Bailey Hecksel likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events