Showing test execution list on Xray Test Board

Glen March 15, 2022

I'd like to know if there is a way to show test execution list on Xray Test Board so that the testers can easily see which test execution suite they want to execute without searching for it. Steps will be like:

Click on Test Board > Switch from Test Repository to Test Plan (I wish test plan is the default) Expected result: On the left side pane of the test plan it will show a list of test executions and right side pane shows the tests that are linked to the test executions. 

Has anyone come across anything like this? I'm using the cloud version. Thanks.

to be deleted.png

1 answer

0 votes
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2022

Hi @Glen 

From my point of view this would replicate functionality that a standard xray issuetype TestPlan already delivers. 

Opening a test plan issue provides exactly this information which test executions are in the testplan.

Furthermore having processes, workflows, statuses and assignees easies finding test executions. 

Best
Stefan

Mason W_ Foley March 30, 2023

But this doesn't allow you to change the status of the executions.  This part I'm not understanding.  How can you bulk change the status here?

Suggest an answer