Set Monday as first day of the week in calendar when select the Due Date

Carlota Vendrell February 20, 2019

Hey guys, 

I followed the instruction explained here: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Set-first-day-of-week-to-Monday-on-calendar-widget/qaq-p/632394

But it does not work! Do you know why?

Format.PNGDue date.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2019

Hi Carlota,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I was able to replicate this issue on my test instance and it only happens when using the new issue view. Using the old view the first day of the week changes normally.

New view:

New view.png

Old view:

Old view.png

Based on that, I reported this issue and you can check the details on the link below:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-71611
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the bug.

Regards,
Angélica

Paul Seyfert
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 21, 2022

It is frustrating that this question is marked as solved, but the issue where you reported is unassigned and doesn't seem ot have activity other than users complaining that this should get fixed.

Like Levente Czakói likes this
0 votes
Martin Kottisse January 24, 2024

This is a "solution" to all those Jira Cloud users who have set their language to non US and ISO8601 for date pickers, but still cannot have European Monday first date picker in Sprint edit view. I'm a lucky first voter. What clearly looks a bug for me is a feature for Atlassian. Should be part of premium offer.

[JSWCLOUD-26227] Give an option to set the starting day in the Sprint calendar dropdown to other days like Monday or Tuesday etc.  - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.

This is now third community post where I post this.

Suggest an answer