Service Desk Team does not see tickets

Sandra Hobelsberger December 6, 2021

Hi,

I have set up a helpdesk and an associated service project. Then I added several employees to the service project as Adminstator as well as Service Desk Team. I myself can see incoming tickets, but the added employees cannot. Can anyone help me with this, what could be the reason?

Thank you and greetings, Sandra

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

Hey @Sandra Hobelsberger and welcome to the community!

This can be a couple of things lets try and get some more information first:

• They are to see and enter the project itself?
  • Is it a Company managed or Team managed project?
  • Do they see the ticket if you send them a direct link?
  • Can they search for the ticket and find it using the top right search bar? (based on key)
  • Did you implement any issue security?
  • Was the permissions scheme changed/can you use the permissions helper to validate they have the correct permissions (for a Company Managed project)
Sandra Hobelsberger December 7, 2021

Thanks for the quick feedback! I had set up a security scheme because the board contains sensitive data of the customers. After I added the appropriate employees to the scheme, the tickets were displayed. Problem solved ;)

However, I have now noticed another problem. Employees submit requests through the helpdesk and after submitting the request, they get a feedback that the access is missing. However, the request is visible in the service project (company-managed).

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

@Sandra Hobelsberger ,

if those tickets also have a security level then you need to make sure to also add that "service desk portal access" role to the security level.

Thank you very much, that was the problem. Now it works!

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this

One more thing, clients don't get any email notifications currently. What could be the reasons for this?

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Have you set up the "customer notifications"?

Also, is there a Request Type set on the issue?

Done. The client overlooked the notification in the "Miscellaneous" folder.

Next problem, if a "Done" ticket is reopened by a comment of the client, the status is not changed to "In progress". Transition "Reopened" is established. Post function "The Resolution of the issue will be cleared." is set.

Unbenannt.PNG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events