Service Desk Suggested Solutions Email Acknowledgement

Perrin G September 9, 2019

Kia Ora,

I have seen this elsewhere and am hoping Jira has something similar...

When a user sends an email, or submits a ticket through the SD portal, that the email acknowledgement email would list possible solutions, e.g....

"Thank you for your email.

Based on the issue you describe... try these:

If the suggested solutions have not helped &/or you just need a real person, please click here to submit your ticket."

I guess a ticket would need to be created so that it could be tracked to see who resolved w/ self help and who needed a human.

Appreciate your time and assistance.

-P

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 9, 2019

Hi Perrin, as a Kiwi your greeting drew me to click on your question.

You can add Confluence to Jira Service Desk to make it easy for your customers to find the help they need with automated knowledge base suggestions. This way a ticket is not created saving your team time. 

Perrin G September 18, 2019

Kia Ora Kat,

Thank you for this.

I now understand how the SD portal works, and that getting our tags, phrases, and error messages right so the relevant solution pops-up when users start to ask a question.

I like how we can report on diverted tickets (I think that is what they are called) so we can know if our KB articles are working.

Nga mihi nui.

-P

Suggest an answer