Scriptrunner Webpanel Fragment missing after JIRA restart

Deleted user April 28, 2022

I recently added a custom web panel using Scriptrunner fragment (using this tutorial: https://mraddon.blog/2020/03/05/show-aggregate-logged-time-in-time-tracking-section/) but after a routine server restart the webpanel has gone and adding new webpanels no longer works.

My other scriptrunner customisations such as scripted fields are all working correctly.

Is there an additional step required to accommodate server restarts? Not seeing any errors in the Script runner admin panels.

(Edit: I also note that in the manage apps admin panel it's correctly showing the module as active "ScriptRunner generated web panel")

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user April 29, 2022

Thanks for the tip @Peter-Dave Sheehan - so this turned out to simply be a typo in the customfield name that in turn caused the webpanel to not load at all.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2022

Try to disable scriptrunner in the manage-apps screen, then when you re-enable it, follow the log output in your atlassian-jira.log file for any clues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events