• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

ScriptRunner JQL not working``

We recently installed Scriptrunner our on Jira instance (Jira Server). The JQLs that Scriptrunner provides are not available when we attempt to search for issues. All JQLs are enabled on the Manage Add Ons page. We have re-indexed Jira as well. Is there something else we are missing?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Nov 18, 2020

Hi Laci,

can you confirm other features of Script Runner are working fine?

I would be thinking of a license that is not inserted correctly or a trial that expired.

Could you please kindly check on that matter and report back here?

Regards,

Daniel

Everything else is working properly. We have listeners and behaviours that are still working normally as well as our scripting console. The JQL functions are the only thing I can see not working even though they are all enabled.

Licensing is correct, we never had a trial. Just purchased.

Thanks!

Daniel Ebers Community Leader Nov 21, 2020

In that case my suggestion would be to talk to Adaptavist support - in case you prefer and if there should not be any further reactions here in Community.

I am sure, this will be something that can be solved but it would require access to your server (what is not possible from here) or a very deep and good knowledge of Script Runner in this matter why I think speaking to support of Adaptavist would be a good choice.

Let us know if you found something out or if you have some further questions we could help with.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you