Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Same Sprint name across multiple boards

Hi,

I have a project ENGINEERING and I have ~10 Scrum teams across globe. Each of these team have their individual Scrum Boards and 1 Board which is consolidated one for all of 10 teams so in total 11 boards. 

Recently we change Sprint names as each team was using different naming convention. We were facing problems in terms of reports etc. and as a result we made Sprint names as same across all 10 boards (they eventually follow same Sprint cycle and timeframe) 

Problem that I face is when jira is created or any of the existing jira, it shows 10 different Sprint versions (for each board). Some of the Sprint versions it doesnt show even. How to correct this? 

1 answer

Instead of creating your new sprint 11 times, just create it once from the consolidated board. That sprint will then be visible in each of the scrum teams' individual boards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you