SLA for non service desk projects in jira

Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2014

Can I have SLA for normal project in jira which does not have service desk portal

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Subhendu Chattopadhyay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2014

I implemented this by writing some filter based on priority and subscribing it.

Ex: priority = blocker and issue_type=bug and created >=-8h

We can also show the filter result on dashboard.

Alain D June 19, 2014

Hello Subhendu,

We also have an SLA for 'first time reponse'; do you also have a query to track that we first-respond to customer withing the announced sla (by making the substraction with the creation date-time)?

thank you in advance,

Alain

0 votes
Fernando Horn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 19, 2016

Hi pareshkumar gandhi, you can use a custom plugin available in the marketplace of Atlassian

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/plugin.tts/server/overview

Thanks

0 votes
Subhendu Chattopadhyay
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2014

I don't think this is possible. Try using JIRA Charting Plugin.

Suggest an answer