Restrict/ Limit visibility of History tab?

Hi,

I urgently need your assistance on the following.

We log our work using Tempo. However, we have strong restrictions according to company policy regarding WHO can see WHAT. For example, other employees should not see the work logs of their colleauges.

Currently the "History" Tab within the Activity in a Jira issue shows all work logs of all employees on that issue.

Is there anyway we can restrict this visibility of the work logs without deactivating the "History" tab.

Highly appreciate a quick reply?

thanks & cheers,

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Henning Tietgens Community Champion Jan 21, 2014

I don't think so. This has to do with a very old requirement for JIRA which will not be implement regarding Atlassian. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-1330for details.

Thanks Henning for the link ... now we will be looking into the Quisapps plug-in to see if that might make it happen otherwise as Plan B the workflow solution.

cheers

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

82 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you