Resolved tasks are invisible in my Roadmap

Mytskaniuk April 20, 2023

I'm using Jira Portfolio to generate a Roadmap. 

I'd like to see resolved issues on it as well. Exclusion rules are fine (180 days), but still no change.. 
I've tried to check some solutions given by the community, like adding a transition between Review and Resolved statuses. No success. 

Could you help?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2023
Mytskaniuk April 21, 2023

Thank you @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 
But it seems like I don't have the permission to add post-functions..
post-functions1.png

@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ please confirm if my guess is correct

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2023

hey @Mytskaniuk , you need to click on post functions on the right and not on edit 

yeah, but I can't click on it.. I can only read. The whole screen: post-functions; triggers; properties; conditions are not editable for me. 
What permission I would need to add/edit post-functionspermission.png@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

@Mytskaniuk probably is a shared workflow so you need to be a Jira Administrator to perform that changes.

will do it through Jira automation! Just got the permission

Suggest an answer