Resolution and strikethrough

Sergeo Khomutetsky December 27, 2012

It does not seem like only tickets with a resolution have a strikethrough. We see deferred tickets with no resolution with a strikethrough in GreenHopper, so I think status does play a role in this. Can someone please elaborate on this and/or let me know what I need to make it so that only resolved issues are strikedthrough?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2012

That sounds like your index might be broken.

You can test this - find an issue that has a resolution when you look at it in the issue view, but is not showing as struck-out. Edit it, making some minor change (add a full-stop in the summary or description or something similarly low-impact). I expect you'll find it's now struck out correctly.

Also, could you be very careful to check the resolutions - remember that this is independent of status, the only field you should be testing is the resolution field. (And, what does "deferred" mean in your Greenhopper boards? I've got a couple of uses of the word here, but I doubt they mean the same as what you've got)

Suggest an answer