'Resolution Time' Column

Emily Cullinan July 9, 2015

Our clients currently raise issues as one of four Priority Levels - Critical, High, Medium and Low. Each of these have a different Resolution Time associated with them, and our dashboard is configured to display these as four separate columns.

dashboard-1.png

This makes it difficult to have a view on tickets which are nearing their Resolution Time, as they are spread across multiple columns without being ordered.

Currently, there seems to be no way to amalgamate these together to display in one singular column for Resolution Time and, as such, it is not possible to order these by Resolution Time (essentially, time remaining on the ticket) so the dashboard will effectively display tickets in order the time remaining.

Ideally, we would like to configure a single column for Resolution Time as below:

dashboard-2.png

I would imagine the ability to create this does exist within the system, however I would appreciate some guidance as to how we can best configure this for our needs.

4 answers

0 votes
Emily Cullinan August 6, 2015

Hi,

Does anyone have any further feedback regarding my question?

Thanks

Emily

0 votes
Emily Cullinan July 15, 2015

Hi Tim,

Did you have any further advice regarding this?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Emily

0 votes
Emily Cullinan July 9, 2015

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I'm not sure if this will help us, we currently have goals set against each Priority Level in order to configure the SLAs. For example, Critical cases need to be resolved in 'X' numbers of hours - This is set as a goal.

Essentially, we need to consolidate this into one singular column within our dashboard. We are happy the SLA's vs Priority Levels are working as required, however my request is to have an easier way to view these in our dashboard, and order them by which task has the least time remaining, not split across the different Priority Levels as it is currently.

Thanks,

Emily

0 votes
Tim Eddelbüttel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2015

Hello Emily,

go into your SLA configuration and add a different goal for every priority.

Regards,
Tim 

Suggest an answer