Reports

Sara Hoffman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 24, 2020

Hi,

I need to run a report for an entire month of sprints. When I try to run any of the reports, they all seems to only let me select one week at a time. Is there a way to run a reports for multiple sprints? 

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2020

Hi @Sara Hoffman

It depends on what you're trying to achieve? You could try creating a report in Confluence, or Excel / BI Tools are useful here too!

For example, you might be able to create your own multi-sprint report in Confluence or use an app to visualise your data:

• Using the base Jira Macro / Jira Charts Macro (which give you pie charts, created ve resolved and two-dimensional graphs) or the Chart Macro (which has many more options such as line graphs).
  • Use more advanced charts from an app, such as Tables and Charts for Confluence or eazyBI for Cloud in Jira

^ Or if you prefer Excel and have Office 365, you can have a more integrated experience for data refreshing and chart creation using the connector - see it in the Microsoft App Store here, and the Atlassian Marketplace here.

Ste

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2020

Suggest an answer