• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Reports Edited

Hi,

I need to run a report for an entire month of sprints. When I try to run any of the reports, they all seems to only let me select one week at a time. Is there a way to run a reports for multiple sprints? 

2 answers

Hi @Sara Hoffman

It depends on what you're trying to achieve? You could try creating a report in Confluence, or Excel / BI Tools are useful here too!

For example, you might be able to create your own multi-sprint report in Confluence or use an app to visualise your data:

• Using the base Jira Macro / Jira Charts Macro (which give you pie charts, created ve resolved and two-dimensional graphs) or the Chart Macro (which has many more options such as line graphs).
  • Use more advanced charts from an app, such as Tables and Charts for Confluence or eazyBI for Cloud in Jira

^ Or if you prefer Excel and have Office 365, you can have a more integrated experience for data refreshing and chart creation using the connector - see it in the Microsoft App Store here, and the Atlassian Marketplace here.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you