Report contains Stories of a Release and count of defects linked to each Story in a single view

Venkata Naga Raju Allu January 22, 2020

In my project, we have below Jira hierarchy.

Epic--Feature--Story.

During in our testing, we link defects to stories with link type blocks.

Now want to build a report which contains all stories and count of defects linked to each Story.

I am able to get the defects linked to single story but want a report in a tabular form like story numbers and count of defects with each Story number.

2 answers

0 votes
ESTRADA LOPEZ SANDRA December 24, 2021

Hello Raju, 

Did you find a way to do it ?

I have the same problem.

0 votes
Evan Golden {VisualScript}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 6, 2020

Hello Venkata,

You can do this with VisualScript for Jira.  You can create this visual in a Jira dashboard gadget in a hierarchy view.  It can show Epics, Features, Stories and Bugs.  Are you working in Agile at Scale?  

It can also be a tabular form using a series of reports (gadgets) in a single dashboard.  The first report can be an Epic to feature to story report using shapes to represent each issue, and then you can have a story to bug report in a similar table using shapes.  This would give you the end to end traceability you are looking for.  A lot of options, and many different ways to represent that data.

Best

Evan

FYI - I work for the VisualScript product team.

Suggest an answer