Repeating issues modal bug

When trying to set a repeating issue through the agile board (image 1) instead of the modal being brought up you are instead directed to a stand alone page containing a non-functioning version of the form (image 2).

It is only through this view that it happens though and is functioning correctly when setting through a single issue page.

Image 1:

Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 10.22.00.png

Image 2:

Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 10.22.07.png

4 answers

Hello Matt, could you check if you have the same behaviour when opening from jira issue navigation panel (where you have the search results) ? It looks like Jira Agile add-on has some troubles when opening Repeating Issues dialog. We will inestgate this. Best regards, CodeDoers Team

Thanks for getting back to me, I have checked and when on the issue navigation panel and selecting repeat from an issues dropdown menu the modal appears and functions fine. From what I have come across the repeating issues modal only appears to be having issues on the Agile panel. Matt

Has there been any progress on this issue?

Hello Matt,

new Repeating Issues version (0.1.1) is out. Please find it on Atlassian Marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.codedoers.jira.repeating-issues/versions#b20150621

This version resolves problems with JIRA Agile view.

regards,

CodeDoers Team

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Posted 14 hours ago in Jira

We want to know what Jira Service Desk apps you're using!

Hi Community! My name is Amir and I’m on the Jira Service Desk product marketing team at Atlassian. Our team would love to understand how you’re leveraging our ecosystem for Jira Service Desk. Wha...

38 views 0 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you