Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Renaming heading for comment screen.

Hello Team,

Please let me knowhow to rename the heading of the comment screen to "Rejection Reason". Without renaming the transition name.image-2021-04-07-12-58-31-762.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Apr 07, 2021

In your case the the transition title Reject would be what you are changing.  This might not make sense to the users to transition to reasons for rejection.  The comment field you could put a translation in that would change it but it would be across all projects so that would not work.  You could make comment required and then have a message that states the reason for rejection is required.  In order to do that you would need an App like JSU.  You could create a custom field with some canned reasons and have them select the reason from a drop down.  Those are a few options you could use.

Thanks for the answer Brant

Hi Brant,

I we tried the mentioned same way , 

1. added comment screen to the transition 

2. set comment screen as required and i added error message optional

3. so i added a comment for error message optional field which display in the required section.

so after following all the steps , when i move the transition to done status i can see that comment screen as mandatory field but i was not able to view any error message.

PFA

Capture.PNG

Regards

Uday

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Apr 07, 2021

Error message will only display when the user does not add a comment and submits it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you