I created a customized workflow and one of the status was mistakenly all CAP which should be just capitalized like the rest of the statuses. I could not rename (e.g. PENDING -> Pending) due to status existing and I found no way to delete it. Any advice to fit this issue?
Wow! that was quick!
of course I reloaded the page, and also cleared browsing cookies - no success.
I'd have tried clearing cache, unless I saw a post saying neither clearing the cache helped for that, nor restarting Jira.
That post mentioned that only when using the edited status on a new workflow - he could see the change.
So, I removed the status and added it again. (for that I needed to create a copy of the original workflow, assign the workflow scheme to the copy-workflow, edit the original, and assign it back to the scheme...)
This time the change was reflected.
Alas, the order of the transitions changed - it was the second status-transition and now it became the last one. So, I had to add the "opsbar-sequence" property to each transition on the workflow (as described here) and re-order the transitions as required.
Finally - I got the desired result.
Thanks for your answer anyway.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG