Remove Incident Tab in Agent Portal view as change coordinator

MII Dewi September 7, 2022

Hi All,

I have a question, how to remove this incident tab from the change management screen, as a change coordinator I don't want to see this incident tab. is it possible to remove it? and if I remove it will it affect the others moduls?incident tab.png

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2022

Hi @MII Dewi I'm not certain it's possible to disable that tab, at least I haven't found any Atlassian documentation explicitly stating that it can be disabled. You could try disabling the Incident management feature for the ITSM project, but that would have a negative impact if the ITSM project is also used for incident tracking/management.

My suggestion to you is to re-evaluate why you would want to remove it in the first place. Wouldn't it be beneficial for you to be aware of any ongoing incidents that could impact the changes you're reviewing?

MII Dewi September 14, 2022

hi, I've tried disabling the incident management feature but it's still not working. I try to remove it because it's unnecessary since the project is only using the change management.

Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2022

I'm guessing it's not possible to disable that tab then as I originally thought. When I view a change issue in my ITSM project the Risk summary tab is selected by default. If that's the same for you then I suggest simply ignoring the Incidents tab.

MII Dewi September 15, 2022

Ok, thank you :) @Connor 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

Hi @MII Dewi ,What type of project is this? My guess is that is this a JSM ITSM template but not 100% sure. While I am not seeing this in my sample projects I suspect it's related to the template you have chosen and as such it is not configurable to remove. Still I cannot say for sure because I cannot reproduce as yet.

MII Dewi September 7, 2022

hi @Jack Brickey yes, this is JSM ITSM Project for change management ticketing, but there is an incident tab, since it's not related to change management I want to remove it. this view is for the agent portal.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events