Rearrange the plan dates with previous sprint

TuongC November 30, 2016

Using JIRA with tempo planner, I have planned some sprints. Now the first sprint's dates have changed. How can i manage to change automatically the start/end dates of the furture sprint to match the new dates of the first sprint ?

For a sprint, i have some tasks/issues link to the sprint and planned to match the sprint dates. If I change the sprint's dates,  how can I move all the tasks/issues to match the new dates ?

1 answer

0 votes
Albert Hauksson December 7, 2016

Hi Tuong-Vi,

Unfortunately if you change the dates of the first sprint the future sprints will not change automatically. You will need to move them manually.

In Planner you can view the details of the sprint in the Team Backlog by clicking on the sprint in the Iterations column. There you can assign the issues to the individual team members and that will create a forecast/timeline within the sprint itself. The dates of the forecast will change in sync with the start and end dates of the sprint.

I hope this answers your question.

For future questions I recommend creating a request in the Tempo Help Center: https://support.tempo.io/hc/en-us

Best regards,

Albert - Tempo Team

Suggest an answer