Projects filter manipulation

Hajan Selmani February 15, 2014

Hello there,

I've started using Gantt OnDemand, however I cannot control the list of projects and their tasks generated in the gantt. When I uncheck some project to not render gantt for and if some other user checks that project in their gantt view, it gets checked on my view too. I would like to see more control over this as our projects base is growing and the plugin will become unusable for organizations having tents or hundreds of projects.

Are you planning to add more control over this soon? I would suggest some JIRA Administrator control/permissions settings for their users, as most of other JIRA plugins do.

Regards,
Hajan

1 answer

0 votes
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2014

Hello Hajan,

I did some improvements recently so now all filter settings and UI state is stored per user and not per instance as before. I hope it will make the problem solved.

And yes, eventually there will be more control over the plugin functions based on JIRA permissions. It's on my long list of plugin's improvements :-)

Hajan Selmani February 16, 2014

Still the same. Maybe our gantt is still populated out of cached settings in your store. Will try it again tomorrow...

Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2014

It should work. I see you got now four projects hidden: 10800, 10802, 10803, 10900 so, next time you open the chart they should remain unselected for you. If not, let me know.

Suggest an answer