Project Types

Hey guys,

hope you can help me.

I'm working with Jira for few days now and I have the testversion for 30 days cause I wanted to see what's possible and so on.

I recognised some differences when I worked with it. Is it possible that there are different Project Types in the testversion?

I'm not sure if there are difference to the full version.

Thanks for responses:-)

This is the window I get, when I want to open a project,

Projects I have

And these are other types.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

There is no difference in the test version of our OnDemand products and the licensed versions. Please bare in mind though, there are some additions to JIRA which require a separate license, such as JIRA Agile and JIRA Service Desk. These products can provide additional functionality, in particular when creating projects. It is possible that the difference is caused by the fact that these 2 instances have different products added to it.

Ah, okay!
Alright, thank you ^^

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

254 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you