Project Configurator - Exporting Error

Fr0zt May 8, 2018

Hello.

I am working with 2 separate Jira instances (Jira Service Desk v3.5.3).

I want to export a project from an instance into another (Request Types, issues, workflows, ...) so I am using Project Configurator.

When I try to export a Project I get this error:

"

Some errors occurred:

• [Project SD] [Workflow scheme JIRA Service Desk IT Support Workflow Scheme generated for Project IT] [Workflow IT Change Management Workflow For Jira Service Desk] [ Translating custom field Id customfield_10019] Could not find object: Custom field with id: customfield_10019
  • [Project SD] [Workflow scheme JIRA Service Desk IT Support Workflow Scheme generated for Project IT] [Workflow IT Change Management Workflow For Jira Service Desk] [ Translating custom field Id customfield_10019] Could not find object: Custom field with id: customfield_10019
  • [Project SD] [Workflow scheme JIRA Service Desk IT Support Workflow Scheme generated for Project IT] [Workflow IT Incident Management Workflow For Jira Service Desk] [ Translating resolution Id -1] Could not find object: Resolution value with id: -1

"

i have found some similar issues with other users in Jira in Atlassian Comunity ,

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Project-Configuration-Exporting-Error/qaq-p/345546

, but I still haven't managed to sort this out.

Can you help me to fix this?

Please add 2 new watchers to this ticket:

Joaquim.L.silva@noesis.pt

ricardo.m.guerreiro@noesis.pt

2 answers

0 votes
Artem Grotskyi July 7, 2018

Hi @Fr0zt,

I found a solution for this error:

Project SD] [Workflow scheme JIRA Service Desk IT Support Workflow Scheme generated for Project IT] [Workflow IT Incident Management Workflow For Jira Service Desk] [ Translating resolution Id -1] Could not find object: Resolution value with id: -1

Please check if transitions in 'Workflow IT Incident Management Workflow For Jira Service Desk' workflow have any post-functions (conditions, validators) that refer to nonexistent Resolution with id -1.

For me it was set field value post-function:
"The Resolution of the issue will be set to -1."

I just replaced -1 with existing value, e.g. None and problem's gone.

Cheers, Artem.

0 votes
Javi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2018

Hi @Fr0zt,

Have you attempted running the Integrity Checker prior to exporting your project using the Project Configurator plugin? If not, could I have you do so and try again. 

Additionally, the plugin complains about not being able to find a custom field. Check your database to see what this custom field is, which you can determine by running the following:

select * from customfield where id = 10019;

After you have determined the field, check your project (that you are exporting) and see if this project exists. 

Regards,
Javier A.

Fr0zt May 16, 2018

Hello.

I run Integrity Checker and I got a message saying "No Errors were found".

Int.png

By doing the specified query above, I can see there is no custom field with that ID in the table.

ApplicationFrameHost_2018-05-16_10-59-30.png

Have you any other idea to solve this?

Artem Grotskyi July 7, 2018

Hi @Fr0zt,

have you found a solution?

Faced the same error with Resolution:

[ Translating resolution Id -1] Could not find object: Resolution value with id: -1

Suggest an answer