Production to lower environment - uploading backup with plugins

ram narendar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 30, 2024

HI, I am using a plugin app in my production JIRA account. It is connected to an external app. Even in my lower environment, i am using this plugin app and its also connected to an external app. 
Now i am backing my prod data and refreshing the lower environment with the prod data. Now the plugin connected to an external acc in lower environment got connected to the one connected in prod jira app. 
What is the issue here and how can i avoid my lower environment plugin app from connected to the same account connected in prod environment?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2024

@ram narendar Welcome to the Atlassian community

It really depends on the app.  Most likely the app has it's own configuration.  You will need to make changes to that once you overwrite it from production.  The other issue is license.  It will probably need to be updated as well.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events