I Created new workflow called "Lipe-workflow", using "Diagram" and "text". I add one step more to default workflow.
Only one jira project is using this new "Lipe-workflow", but this creation process changed existing workflow ("ML1.2 workflow") and added this new step also to another jira workflow!!! So now we have the changed workflow in multiple Jira projects (which uses this ML1.2worklow). If i look using "Diagram" this ML1.2workflow I can see the new step there (should not be there), but If I look from "text" I can not see this new step there. It seem to be bug in the "diagram" functionality :(
System tells that the ML1.2Workflow has changed at 17/Mar/14 2:05 PM. (not today when I created the new Lipe-workflow)
What should we do???
How did you create "lipe-workflow"? It sounds like you've actually created a draft of ML1.2 and not copied it to a new workflow.
Start with the basics to get this fixed. Look at the list of workflows you have. Then look at the workflow-schemes you have for the projects. There should be a scheme for Lipe projects and another scheme for mL1.2 projects.
(The workflow change date represents your last edit to that workflow)
I know, it's a bit of a pain. Older versions of Jira didn't have the workflow designer, so it was hard to make this mistake, but the newer versions have enabled you to amend the global lists without realising that they're global. Easy to undo of course, but still a bit of a pain when you're new to hacking workflows.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG