Problem with oath with jira and bitbucket after change to team user

I have changed our bitbucket account to team mode and moved my repositories over to the new team account.

But now facing a problem with Oath with bitbucket.

I have created new keys (secret,key.) in bitbucket, and entered that information into Jira. That shows a success message.

Then when I go to add the Bitbucket user, I get the error "The authentication with Bitbucket has failed. Please check your OAuth settings."

Tried regenerating the key and secret in "Integrated Applications", but keep getting that error.

In my Jira log I get

:07,734 ajp-bio-8011-exec-14 ERROR mgm 687x4828x1 wfja5v ipaddress /secure/admin/AddBitbucketOrganization.jspa [spi.bitbucket.webwork.AddBitbucketO
rganization] Error redirect user to bitbucket server.
org.scribe.exceptions.OAuthException: Response body is incorrect. Can't extract token and secret from this: 'Could not verify OAuth request.'

Any ideas?

5 answers

1 accepted

UPgrade to the latest version fixed this.

This might be an issue as well with the account name, can you check if there's any difference in the letter such as casing as so on. If that doesn't help I'd suggest filing a ticket with support.atlassian.com.

checked the team username, casing, etc matches...

Will add a ticket.

THanks,

M

I've also seen similar problem when your local JIRA server time is not sync with world time. Worth a try as well :)

Upgrade to latest version has fixed this!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

58 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you