Problem with oath with jira and bitbucket after change to team user

Matthew Monteleone December 18, 2012

I have changed our bitbucket account to team mode and moved my repositories over to the new team account.

But now facing a problem with Oath with bitbucket.

I have created new keys (secret,key.) in bitbucket, and entered that information into Jira. That shows a success message.

Then when I go to add the Bitbucket user, I get the error "The authentication with Bitbucket has failed. Please check your OAuth settings."

Tried regenerating the key and secret in "Integrated Applications", but keep getting that error.

In my Jira log I get

:07,734 ajp-bio-8011-exec-14 ERROR mgm 687x4828x1 wfja5v ipaddress /secure/admin/AddBitbucketOrganization.jspa [spi.bitbucket.webwork.AddBitbucketO
rganization] Error redirect user to bitbucket server.
org.scribe.exceptions.OAuthException: Response body is incorrect. Can't extract token and secret from this: 'Could not verify OAuth request.'

Any ideas?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Monteleone January 21, 2013

UPgrade to the latest version fixed this.

0 votes
Matthew Monteleone January 21, 2013

Upgrade to latest version has fixed this!

0 votes
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2013

I've also seen similar problem when your local JIRA server time is not sync with world time. Worth a try as well :)

0 votes
Matthew Monteleone January 3, 2013

checked the team username, casing, etc matches...

Will add a ticket.

THanks,

M

0 votes
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2013

This might be an issue as well with the account name, can you check if there's any difference in the letter such as casing as so on. If that doesn't help I'd suggest filing a ticket with support.atlassian.com.

Suggest an answer