Priority Field in Issue Navigator

Can you add the priority field to the issue Navigator? I know not all fields can be added, but that one seems like it would be useful.

1 answer

Hmm. I don't see the System tab under Administration (Only General, Issues, Source, Review). I don't know if I have the proper permissions, but I set up the account. Does the fact that thsi is OnDemand have anything to do with it? Thanks!

Jobin,

First thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

This procedure that you just gave me is what I did originally. But Priority is not in that drop list. So my question here is whether this is not included as a possible column (which would be odd, because it makes sense to see priority in this view) or am I missing a way to add it into the column somewhere.

Thanks again,
Greg

Sorry, I gave you the default settings. I have updated the link. try that. It will be under Issues and your issue navigator.

I am guessing it is already on the navigator columns. Or else you should see it in the drop down. Are you seeing a column titled 'P'? It shows the Priority images with a tooltip when the mouse placed on top of it!

Yeah...shoot...sorry, missed that :(

Thanks for the help!

Best,

Greg

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,319 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot