Please correct the calendar week of Jira system. The calendar week for today is 33, and not 34.

PRAMOD KUMAR REDDY KASIREDDY August 17, 2022

Calendar MistakeCalendar Mistake 2.pngCalendar Mistake.png

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

In my Jira instance week is 33. Seems about right.team cmp.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

It's wrong on the champion's sandbox: 

calendar.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2022

Actually, that could be something - @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ could you check what you get in the Sandbox?

I want to rule out a timezone/language thing - my settings are for English in London, and I think you're in a different place to myself and Pramod?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- on sandbox it's on the 34th week

34calendar.png

My timezone is Europe/Athens.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2022

Not our account settings then!  Must be something on Cloud I've never seen before!

Thanks for the test!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2022

Interesting.  This is one that needs to be raised with Atlassian, they've got something broken on Cloud.

Go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact and raise it there!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events