Personal account issue

Ted Hung December 12, 2022

Hello,
I'm SE on Dell ISG team and I found out that the problem with the personal account is that when logged into ISG external / confluence external it shows Foxconn, but when using ISG internal / confluence external it shows Dell.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2022

Hello @Ted Hung 

Welcome to this Jira user community.

Can you clarify what question or problem you are posing to us? Can you provide screen images that show what you see?

What do you mean when you say "internal" and "external"?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2022

Hello @Ted Hung 

Did you find your own solution? I see you marked your own response as Answer Accepted.

I am not able to provide suggestions without the additional information I requested.

Hi ,
The menu have the ISG internal and External.

Sorry, I to press wrong of Answer accepted。

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2022

I do not understand the problem you are facing.

What actions are you executing?

What do you expect to see as a result of those actions?

What do you actually see?

Please provide copies of the screens you are seeing to help us understand the problem you are encountering.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2022

Dell have a moderately complex access system and internal business unit structures.

I think @Ted Hung may have landed in the wrong place here, they need to be asking the Dell admins about this, rather than the Community.

Ted Hung December 13, 2022

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Got it, thanks for your advice。

1 vote

Hi ,
provide screen images for this.

Suggest an answer