Permission

Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2021

I have 2 roles( Superviser and User)

I want that superviser can see all issues and user only issue (he is reporter, assigne, watcher). How i can do it ?

If it is possible step-by step instruction.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2021

You will need to consider Issue Security. Please review the docs and if you get stuck come back to the Community. - configure-issue-security-schemes 

Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2021

Yes i see this article. But it dosent solve my problem. Because with issue security level i need to mark issues with the security level.

And i want assign users to a role. And a role already can see only issue of the current user.

Ex:

(role"user") when someone from role "user" in the issues or board, CurrentUser can see only his issues(or optional where he is a reporter or watcher) ,he cant see other issues.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events