Order by Fix Version stopped working

Kathleen Jacobs February 13, 2013

Had a filter with something like this:

project = ABC ORDER BY fixVersion ASC

This worked by sorting fixVersion earlier today but then suddenly stopped working. Now when we go back to the filter, the FixVersion ORDER BY is missing.

Any one else experiecning this? Anything I might be missing as to why this is happening

1 answer

0 votes
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2013

Is it possible that another admin changed the fixVersion order or released a version?

Even if we did, would it remove that part of the filter whenever we go back to it?

We create a filfter with the ORDER BY but when we go back to it, that part is gone.

Would adding another or moving versions do that?

John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2013

Generally, no, but it's hard to imagine what could make that disappear other than having it removed from the context. Did this happen to everyone's filters?

It didn't happen to mine but i'm the global admin. But everyone in the project had it happen.

At one point it was working, but starting today it stopped. So existing filters that worked are no longer working. I created a filter and shared it with them and it worked. But if they did 'save as'. the ORDER BY part but be removed again.

Suggest an answer