One particular user is unable to see entire comments in a ticket

Josh Wexler December 20, 2019

We have a need to insert large copy/pastes of spreadsheet outputs into the comments of tickets.  most of our users have no problems being able to see the entire thing. However we have one user for whom the comment doesn't show up.  The header does appear, but there is no visible content in actual comment from that user in her view.  

When I view the ticket I am able to see the entire thing, however she's unable. in the screen shot below the part in red should look like the other comments with a spreadsheet pasted in, however she only sees what is visible below.  It's a very large comment, not sure if that has anything to do with it, But i'm hjoping there's a setting or something that could be changed that's causing this. 

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2019

Since they can see some, they should be able to see all. Are they using a different browser than you are? I've seen similar behavior in other applications. There may also be a time out issue. Have them try refreshing the page. 

Josh Wexler January 2, 2020

Right, and that's the weird part. It's almost as if they have a personal setting that prevents them from viewing comments larger than 'x' characters. They have refreshed the page. I haven't asked about what browser she's using. But I will ask the user what browser she's using. Thanks for the response.

Suggest an answer