Notification Schemes - Custom notifications

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2012

Hi,

I have a project that many stackholders are using.

Currently I can create notification based on Issue Created.

I'd like to create notification to some people only if an Issue was created and other conditions are also met (i.e. component is x or if reporter is y etc.).

How do I customize notification in such a way?

Thanks,

Janiv.

2 answers

1 vote
Florin Manaila
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2012

Hi,

You can use JJupin to conditionally trigger events which can be processed through the notification scheme. If that's not enough, you can also define your own email templates.

HTH

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2012

Thanks,

What do you mean by " define your own email templates"?

Thanks,

Florin Manaila
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 22, 2012

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

This will explain thing better than I can do here: http://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/SIL/Email+Templates

0 votes
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2016

Janiv,

You can try our plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.vacom.jirassimo/server/overview
to achieve that. It is possible to fine-tune notifications using JQL conditions as well.

Suggest an answer