Not all gadgets have loaded

David Stone July 15, 2015

Hello,

I'd like to customize a few dashboards but I'm hitting some snags.  When I click "add gadget" I get a pop-up that says, "Not all gadgets have loaded".  Can you please help?

Thanks,

David

9 answers

7 votes
Juliano Coimbra October 7, 2015

Hello, 

I could find a way to overcome it:

1. Click "Add Gadget", the overlay will show up;
  2. Make any "Search" with at least 3 chars;
  3. It is going to show the link "load all gadgets", click it!

You may need to wait about 1 minute to get this working. Hope it works for you guys.

I've fired a ticket as GHS-12606 in Atlassian's bug fix Agile dashboard.

Regards

Hubert Hölzl October 9, 2015

That solved it for me, thx!

Brian Han _한진규_ March 22, 2019

oh my god!!

The problem is still existing and your solution also still working!

Thanks!

3 votes
Sandrine Debray October 7, 2015

Hi, I have the same as Brian on JIRA Cloud. Couldn't load the gadgets, never mind the way I tried... The only one I get is "JIRA Introduction".

Regards

2 votes
Brian Gibbins September 30, 2015

Hi, I tried each of the above that I could (as well as indexing). I've been having this problem for a few weeks. I'm using cloud version if that makes a difference.

Anyone come up with a solution?

Thanks

Brian

2 votes
David Stone July 16, 2015

Thanks, Rodrigo.  It seems like they don't appear at first but show up if I leave the window open for about a min.  Seems like an issue pulling all the gadgets in (no caching).

1 vote
Juliano Coimbra September 15, 2015

Hey, I just found a link in the gadgets overlay saying "load all gadgets", clicking there worked very fine laugh

Thanks

1 vote
Juliano Coimbra September 14, 2015

Hello, I am with this same issue, but leaving the page open is not loading the gadgets.

Also I've entered in JIRA > Administration > Add-ons and I could not find how to refresh its data. I've tryed to reopen the page with no cache and the issue persists.

What I did recently is to change from Scrum to Kanban in my main board, I don't know if it is related.

Is there a way to get gadgets back?

Thanks

0 votes
J July 12, 2016

I'm experiencing this issue also. I'm on the latest version of JIRA cloud and the JIRA agile plugin installed on the cloud setup.

0 votes
andrea tam June 24, 2016

This still does not work for me - I wait, refresh, log out, restart.. trying everything.

Noise_Production_-_JIRA.png

0 votes
Rodrigo Silva
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2015

Hi David, did you try to restart all "Gadget" plugins from your  JIRA > Administration > Add-ons?

Maybe that way you'll be refreshing some data.

Cheers,

Rodrigo Silva

Suggest an answer