Not all gadgets have loaded

Hello,

I'd like to customize a few dashboards but I'm hitting some snags.  When I click "add gadget" I get a pop-up that says, "Not all gadgets have loaded".  Can you please help?

Thanks,

David

9 answers

Hello, 

I could find a way to overcome it:

1. Click "Add Gadget", the overlay will show up;
  2. Make any "Search" with at least 3 chars;
  3. It is going to show the link "load all gadgets", click it!

You may need to wait about 1 minute to get this working. Hope it works for you guys.

I've fired a ticket as GHS-12606 in Atlassian's bug fix Agile dashboard.

Regards

That solved it for me, thx!

Hi, I have the same as Brian on JIRA Cloud. Couldn't load the gadgets, never mind the way I tried... The only one I get is "JIRA Introduction".

Regards

Thanks, Rodrigo.  It seems like they don't appear at first but show up if I leave the window open for about a min.  Seems like an issue pulling all the gadgets in (no caching).

Hi, I tried each of the above that I could (as well as indexing). I've been having this problem for a few weeks. I'm using cloud version if that makes a difference.

Anyone come up with a solution?

Thanks

Brian

Hello, I am with this same issue, but leaving the page open is not loading the gadgets.

Also I've entered in JIRA > Administration > Add-ons and I could not find how to refresh its data. I've tryed to reopen the page with no cache and the issue persists.

What I did recently is to change from Scrum to Kanban in my main board, I don't know if it is related.

Is there a way to get gadgets back?

Thanks

Hey, I just found a link in the gadgets overlay saying "load all gadgets", clicking there worked very fine laugh

Thanks

Hi David, did you try to restart all "Gadget" plugins from your  JIRA > Administration > Add-ons?

Maybe that way you'll be refreshing some data.

Cheers,

Rodrigo Silva

This still does not work for me - I wait, refresh, log out, restart.. trying everything.

Noise_Production_-_JIRA.png

I'm experiencing this issue also. I'm on the latest version of JIRA cloud and the JIRA agile plugin installed on the cloud setup.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

240 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you